Tetiba nk ckp omputeh hari ni..
Today I feel want to cook different dishes for lunch and dinner.. haha.. since for lunch I already cooked local menu which are ikan goreng, gulai ikan, tempe goreng and cendawan tiram masak air, so for dinner I want to eat chicken pie. The recipe I saw from FB post and I change a bit due to limited ingredient. But the taste still delicious. hehe.. check the recipe..
- 2 pcs potato, peeled and boiled
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsp fresh milk
- 2 cup of chicken fillets, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sliced button mushroom
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce - can use kimball or prego or san remo or etc
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 tsp of paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp of oil
- Mozzarella cheese
- Mashed the potato with 1/4 cup of fresh milk, salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Preheat oven into 180 degrees in 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and fry until translucent.
- Add in chicken, tomato sauce, chili sauce, mushroom, paprika, mix herbs, salt, pepper, 2 tbsp fresh milk and stir until cooked.
- Put the chicken mixed into pie dish, cover the chicken with mashed potato. Then spread with Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 mins. Let it cool a bit before you eat.
|A lot cheesssseeeeee...|